- Nearly 50% of first and 65% of second marriages end in divorce.
- 41% of children born this year will be to single parents.
- 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes.
- Children from divorced parents are 7 times more likely to suffer from depression.
- 75% of children/adolescents in chemical dependency hospitals are from single parents.
- Only 1 in 6 Christians are committed to spiritual growth.
- 100% of God’s human family have been impacted by the sin problem. – LifeSpring Ministry
“Several studies do seem to corroborate the conventional wisdom that kids raised with religion—any religion—are psychologically healthier than kids raised without it. The gap here is small but real: Some researchers link religious affiliation and regular church attendance with a mild boost in children’s mental health. That data is reported by parents, though, which presents an obvious problem: Religious parents might simply be more inclined than secular parents to view their kids through rose-colored stained glass. But teachers have also reported that kids who attend religious services have stronger self-control and react better to discipline.” (Slate.com).